Jan 29, 2012
List of PRs:
Short-Term Running Goals:
2017 Race Schedule
Long-Term Running Goals:
- Qualify for the Boston Marathon before age 35 - done - 11/18/12 Philadelphia Marathon, 10/13/13 Chicago Marathon
- Run in the Boston (4/20/15), Chicago (10/13/13), and New York City Marathons
- Sub 17 min 5k
- Sub 36 min 10k
- Sub 1 hr Broad Street Run 10 miler
- Sub 1:20 half marathon
- Sub 2:45 marathon
- Place top 3 overall in a race - done Teal Wings of Hope 5k 8/31/13 - 1st place overall
- Win my age group in another race - done - washington crossing 15k - 8/18/12
I live in Philadelphia with my lovely wife (Lauren), our son (Russell - 4), and our daughter (Jane - 2). I work in finance/accounting for an insurance company.
It's snowing today. 7.5 miles on the TM in 53:10, including 5.5 tempo miles.
1 mile w/u
3.1 miles @ 6:40 pace
2.4 miles @ 6:35 pace
1 mile c/d
7 miles in 56:15
5.5 recovery miles in 49:00
7 miles in 55:45
18 miles at home on the treadmill at 5:15am in 2:28:16. I started at 6.6 mph moving up .1 every 10 minutes finishing at 8mph. I also included 2 minute hill climbs (5% incline) every 20 minutes. The run felt good at the right level of effort.