Jan 29, 2012
List of PRs:
Short-Term Running Goals:
2017 Race Schedule
Long-Term Running Goals:
- Qualify for the Boston Marathon before age 35 - done - 11/18/12 Philadelphia Marathon, 10/13/13 Chicago Marathon
- Run in the Boston (4/20/15), Chicago (10/13/13), and New York City Marathons
- Sub 17 min 5k
- Sub 36 min 10k
- Sub 1 hr Broad Street Run 10 miler
- Sub 1:20 half marathon
- Sub 2:45 marathon
- Place top 3 overall in a race - done Teal Wings of Hope 5k 8/31/13 - 1st place overall
- Win my age group in another race - done - washington crossing 15k - 8/18/12
I live in Philadelphia with my lovely wife (Lauren), our son (Russell - 4), and our daughter (Jane - 2). I work in finance/accounting for an insurance company.
I had to take the last 3 or so weeks off due to ankle tendonitis. I had been riding a bike and doing to rehab to get my tendons stronger.
4.5 miles with 4 at 9:00 pace with .5 at MP to test it out. My ankles felt good during and post run.
5 miles in 45 minutes. Feet/ankles felt fine.