Jan 29, 2012
List of PRs:
Short-Term Running Goals:
2017 Race Schedule
Long-Term Running Goals:
- Qualify for the Boston Marathon before age 35 - done - 11/18/12 Philadelphia Marathon, 10/13/13 Chicago Marathon
- Run in the Boston (4/20/15), Chicago (10/13/13), and New York City Marathons
- Sub 17 min 5k
- Sub 36 min 10k
- Sub 1 hr Broad Street Run 10 miler
- Sub 1:20 half marathon
- Sub 2:45 marathon
- Place top 3 overall in a race - done Teal Wings of Hope 5k 8/31/13 - 1st place overall
- Win my age group in another race - done - washington crossing 15k - 8/18/12
I live in Philadelphia with my lovely wife (Lauren), our son (Russell - 4), and our daughter (Jane - 2). I work in finance/accounting for an insurance company.
Ran with Lauren and pushed Russ in the stroller. Decided to stop at 2 miles since my knee pain was getting progressively worse during the run. 10 min avg pace.
5 miles on the TM at lunch. My knee was relatively pain free! Did a lot of stretching beforehand. 8:15 avg pace.
5 miles on the TM including .75 miles at MP and .25 miles at 5k pace (bad idea). I started limping shortly after getting off the TM and could barely make it down the stairs at the gym.